le Grand Pressigny 37350 France
+33 (0)2 47 91 01 93
Three beautifully presented cottages surrounding a secluded, south-facing courtyard, offering home from comfort.
The perfect setting to share with friends in the tranquil Touraine countryside, only 3km via a quiet lane from the historic town of le Grand Pressigny with bars, shops and restaurants.
Our 3 cottages have a total of 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 in comfort & privacy. We also have two full size single beds on mezzanine landings to cater for a party of up to a total of 12 adults plus a wooden cot in each cottage.
We offer a communal dining barn which seats 12, providing shade in daytime during the long warm days of summer and shelter well into the evening. More outdoor seating & BBQs enable guests to enjoy the warm summer evenings.
The cottages are rented on a self-catering basis, the prices include all heating, hot water, electricity, linen, bedding, towels, and equipment for small children and babies.
We are ideally located for a number of fantastic local activities:
* Chateaux surround us from only 5 minutes away to a vast choice within one hour by car including Chenonceau, Azay le Rideau, Chinon, Montresor, Loches & many more privately owned chateaux best viewed on a bike ride, walk or even whilst canoeing in local rivers.
* Wine tours - enjoy tasting the many fantastic Loire Valley wines with a local guide who will share his enthusiasm, knowledge AND his favourite wines! A very enjoyable tour with none of the all too common snobbery surrounding the subject!
* Guided fishing days on local lakes & rivers with enthusiastic fisherman of 25+ years experience.
* Canoeing, horse-riding, cycling, walking. Golf & Spa treatments at local spa town of la Roche Posay.
* Treat yourselves to a relaxing indian head massage, reflexology or de-stressing neck and back massage from our visiting therapist.
We are on hand year round, happy to help you plan you stay. Everything from your choice for the best days to visit local markets, sites or wine growers right through to co-ordinating a full programme to your requirements for your parties break.
Whether you are looking for a base to tour the Loire Valley from or a place to kick back & relax, book from a minimum of 3 nights at Les Limornières offers a great venue for a group gathering in the heart of the Loire Valley countryside.
Whether you wish to holiday with your extended family, use les Limornières as a venue to celebrate or to just get together with a group of friends, stay in our Chêne, Saule & Noix cottages & enjoy your stay in from home comfort.
Each cottage comes with a fully equipped kitchen, dining & living room area, shower room with wc.
The cottages at les Limornières surround a sunny sheltered south facing courtyard garden with chairs & cushions to relax together. There is a communal dining barn with BBQ further dining table & chairs.
In addition there are indoor & outdoor games, multiple bikes to borrow, swings, slide & space to play for all ages and further gardens to relax.
The three cottages together will comfortably accommodate 8-10 adults plus more room for children or up to a maximum of 12 people.
We are taking bookings for: All three cottages for 2015 for up to 12 people for dates between 1st May and 30th September.
We will offer you & your fellow guests a welcome on your first evening of freshly made aperitifs & chilled bubbly from our local caves.
Wer ein Ferienhaus in der Region Indre-et-Loire sucht, ist bei Nicole und Alex genau richtig. Das Ferienhaus verbindet geschmackvoll die Moderne mit der Tradition der Region. Schon die ersten Kontakte über das Internet waren schnell, freundlich und präzise, der Empfang am Ferienhaus war überaus warmherzig. Wir genossen die Ruhe im Garten am Haus, die großartigen Sehenswürdigkeiten der näheren und weiteren Umgebung (Schlösser) und die angenehme Gastfreundschaft. Viele Dank für alles! Claudia & Ludger Mueller - Allemand