le Grand Pressigny 37350 France
+33 (0)2 47 91 01 93
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Call us on +33 (0)2 47 91 01 93 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Let us know which cottage you would like and on which dates.
3. Our receipt of your deposit and completed booking form will secure your reservation.
4. Your balance payment in euros including security deposit (refundable) needs to be with us 8 weeks before your arrival.
Please note: In the case of a late booking, immediate payment of whole balance will be required to reserve cottage.
- Paypal: We have an account to which you can send money, this allows you to pay in your local currency (e.g. from a £sterling or
$dollar account using your debit or credit card) with maximum security whilst not actually needing to sign up for a Paypal account.
Please note: a nominal 3.9% surcharge will be added to the balance due via the Paypal payment request to contribute to the fees we are
charged for this service.
- By BACS (bank transfer) we will be able to supply our details for you to arrange this from your own bank - there will be a 20 euro surchage for this service for transfers from non-french bank accounts towards the fees incurred.
- We will also accept the initial deposit in UK sterling via BACS.
We have a range of bikes for you to borrow & should you wish we are happy to direct you to places of interest, good picnic spots, markets, walks, local historical, cultural, musical events etc.
Should you wish to pursue any of the following activities or would like us to investigate another activity please let us know and we will happily confirm prices and availability.
Le Calabash Cuisine Cookery Courses: Everything from a gastronomic 4 course lunch demonstration for 50€ including lunch to a fully hands-on 5 day course covering all area of cookery and food preparation only 15 minutes from Les Limornières.
Fully guided fishing: Spend the day with Alex a keen and enthusiastic fisherman of 25+ years experience & discover the fantastic natural & unspoilt fishing opportunities in local lakes and rivers.
A full day with hot coffee, picnic, bait, permit & loan equipment too if required for only 70€ per person per day.
Horse-riding: at Étableau only 5 minutes from Les Limornières.
Balloon rides: Spectacular sightseeing over the Loire Valley Chateaux setting off near Tours.
Canoeing/Kayaking in the river Creuse at Descartes or in the Indre at Veigne.
Homemade arrival night supper including wine: 20€ per person (10€ per child under 12)
Select 3 courses from our menu ready to heat & eat. Please select your choice & pay with your balance.
Stock up shopping prior to arrival
Supply your list & we will ensure it is waiting for you on arrival cost of goods + 20€.
Breakfast: 7€ per person
Delivered to your cottage at an agreed time, 24 hours notice required.
Sample contents: Pain au chocolat, raisin, bread or croissants, homemade jam, local honey, butter, fruit, yoghurt and juice.
Picnic hamper: 20€ per person including wine Please provide 24 hours notice.
Home cooked lunch or dinner during your stay at Les Limornières: Including wine 20€ per person (10€ per child under 12)
Select 3 courses from our menu to be served at an agreed time, please provide 24 hours notice.
BBQ Feast including wine: 20€ per person (10€ per child under 12)
ChezANIA where pleasure from food is a priority!